28 Feb Zucchini, Corn & Black Bean Tacos
Zucchini is a superhero when it comes to healthy eating. You can do SO much with it. This week’s video shows our favorite ways to prep it for maximum flavor.
Once you have your zucchini cleaned and chopped- you have a world of possibilities. Here’s one of our favorite meatless recipes that easy to throw together and packs a LOT of flavor!
Zucchini, Corn & Black Bean Tacos
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 Medium Zucchini
- 1 can Black Bean, rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- Juice 1 Lime
- 3/4 Cup of Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 8 Tortilla
- Heat 1/2 of the oil in a pan.
- Cook/caramelize Onion for 5 minutes.
- Add Garlic, cook for 1 min
- Add Red Peppers, cook for 5 minutes
- Add Zucchini and Corn and cook for 5 minutes
- Add Black Beans and Cilantro and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix Lime Juice with Yogurt
- Toast tortillas if desired
- Spoon Zucchini, Corn and Black Bean mixture onto tortillas. Top with Lime/Yogurt mixture and add salsa of your choice.